Start Your New Career
Technical Talent Sourcer Certificate Course
with Michal Juhas, the international tech recruitment expert, author, and YouTube content creator.
Start Your New Career As A Talent Sourcer With Our Course
Watch a video where Michal Juhas introduces the Technical Talent Sourcer certificate video course which is available on-demand so you can start anytime:
Start A New Career. From Scratch!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! Just start learning from our video courses and follow our proven methodology.
Learn all of the IT essentials so you can analyze job requirements, find candidates, and join interviews with confidence.
Start practicing on real-world recruitment projects and find IT candidates for open positions from international clients.
Sourcing on LinkedIn
Learn how to use IT keywords to find candidates on LinkedIn, GitHub, Google, or ATS using advanced Boolean search queries.
Receive your certificate and feature it on your LinkedIn profile.
Our Graduates Work In Great Companies Around The World
Get a remote or on-site job in one of these cool companies:
This Is How You Get Into Tech Recruitment
The fastest and most effective approach to learning a new thing is to simply start doing it. This course shows you what to do in screen share videos and then lets you do it too (with hints and help). By the end of this course, you will have hours of real tech recruitment experience, including multiple projects in your applicant tracking system.
IT Terminology Explained
The essential IT terminology is explained in human language for account managers, HR specialists, Talent Acquisition experts, recruiters, and headhunters who engage with IT managers or IT candidates.
Eight hours of bite-sized video lessons include:
- Detailed mind maps
- ▶️ The IT world explained
- ▶️ How is software developed and maintained
- ▶️ Common IT roles
- ▶️ Typical software development team setup
- ▶️ Programming languages vs. Software frameworks
- ▶️ Job family: Software engineering
- ▶️ Job family: Analysts
- ▶️ Job family: Designers
- ▶️ Job family: Project & product managers
- ▶️ Job family: Testing
- ▶️ Job family: Data & BI
- ▶️ Job family: Administrators
- ▶️ Job family: DevOps & Cloud
- ▶️ How to use programming languages & frameworks to find candidates
- ▶️ Must-know IT terminology
- ▶️ Common IT acronyms
- ▶️ Software Development Deep-dive
- Exit Quiz
- eBook PDF
IT Talent Sourcing
Start finding IT candidates like a Pro! Use LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, Google X-Ray, or ContactOut to find highly-demanded IT specialists.
Three hours of bite-sized video lessons include:
- Detailed mind maps with boolean search queries
- ▶️ Example: Important terminology for sourcing purposes
- ▶️ Boolean search basics
- ▶️ Four common mistakes to avoid
- ▶️ Sourcing on LinkedIn Free
- ▶️ Sourcing on LinkedIn Recruiter (Lite)
- ▶️ Sourcing webinar replay - practical search
- ▶️ How to prepare your sourcing strategy
- ▶️ How to "slice the pie" when sourcing
- ▶️ Sourcing webinar replay - developing a great sourcing strategy
- ▶️ How to expand sourcing keywords
- ▶️ How to use alternative sourcing keywords
- ▶️ Sourcing on GitHub
- ▶️ Sourcing on Google with X-Ray
- ▶️ Sourcing with ContactOut
- ▶️ Sourcing webinar replay
- Challenge / practical sourcing project
80+ Sourcing Webinar Replays
Get access to the greatest library of IT talent-sourcing strategies. Michal has recorded 80+ webinars, each 45-60 minutes long, where he explains how to find qualified candidates for hard-to-fill roles such as:
- DevSecOps Consultant
- Data Scientist
- Oracle Consultant
- Information Security Architect
- Network Technician
- Service Delivery Manager
- Platform DevOps Engineer
- PL/SQL Data Warehouse Developer
- Azure Solutions Architect
- SAP Developer
- PM2 Project Manager
- SharePoint Specialist
- Change and Incident Coordinator
- Cisco ACI Network Engineer
- Backend Go Engineer
- Fullstack Java Engineer
- ...and many more!
Get unlimited access to all video courses, LIVE training programs, Zoom calls, and workshops.
Get your team to perform at the next level. Activate membership for your team (5 annual licenses).
Meet Your Instructor
Hey, I'm Michal Juhas!
As one of YouTube's leading tech recruitment influencers, my entire YouTube is full of free information detailing how to get started in Tech Recruitment.
I’ve also created a free tech recruitment course for anyone who needs minimal guidance to get started on their own.
Why? Because when I was the CTO and hired software engineers, I realized very few headhunters and recruiters actually know anything about IT and IT roles. They couldn't help me hire the right IT candidates and when I moved from Thailand back to Europe, I decided to change it and started teaching HR specialists and recruiters the IT essentials.
Over the years, I trained over 30,000 IT and HR specialists online and on-site. I also run a staffing agency as a Lead Tech Recruiter where I use the same principles, methods, and materials to onboard and teach new colleagues.
Now I know exactly what it takes, I'm sharing this with anyone else who wants to do what I do!
Our Tech Recruitment Certification Program was designed for people who want detailed, step-by-step guidance to learn everything you need to land a great Tech Recruitment job. My screen shares, webinar replays, walkthroughs, and hands-on practical exercises ensure you're ready for a new career in Tech Recruitment.
I believe we all deserve a career that pays us enough not just to survive but to thrive. All of my resources (free or paid) were designed to help you break into tech with Tech Recruitment so you can make the salary you deserve, achieve true work/life balance, and focus on what really matters in life. Let's do this!