Skip to content

Become a πŸ’― Freelance Tech Recruiter

We'll help you join companies and earn commissions in only 3 months.

Our partner agencies look for Recruiters who can work in the Technology industry.  We'll help you join those companies  and earn commissions for hired candidates.

Featured Partner
Pipeline Jack logo transparent Black 1247x211

Our partner organizations are looking for recruiters who can handle:

  • Cloud & DevOps recruiting
  • Data Engineering recruiting
  • AI & Machine Learning recruiting
  • CyberSecurity recruiting
  • Web Developers recruiting
  • Enterprise ERP Systems recruiting

If you don't know the IT terminology yet, don't worry! We'll teach you everything you need to be successful.

Over the last four years, we've been fortunate enough to work with hundreds of individual freelance recruiters who transitioned to the Technology industry with no prior IT experience.

Today, you can join some of our partner organizations and start working for high-tech companies as a freelance tech recruiter, 100% remotely:

2024-03-21 at 12.03

We are here to help you become a professional Tech Recruiter.

  • If you'd like to work for high-tech companies, we can help.
  • If you'd like to earn $10k+ per month in commissions, we can help.
  • If you'd like to be your boss, we can help.

This is what we can do for you:

2024-03-21 at 12.05


We are working under tight deadlines with our partners who are looking for several ambitious recruitment consultants to join their teams.

If you are interested, ACT TODAY because next week the slots can be filled.


  • US/CA: 3 roles
  • UK: 1 role
  • EU countries: 2 roles

How It Works

  • One of our partner agencies will give you a laptop with tools installed, pre-loaded onboarding and recruiting training, and software licenses so you can start working.
  • They will also arrange administration, finances, and legal for you so you can focus on recruiting candidates for new clients.
  • In order to be selected for this program, you need to cover the setup and onboarding fee which includes training, coaching, and software (see below).

How Much You Can Earn πŸ’΅

If you start working for direct clients, you can invoice them anywhere from $8k to $25k for each hired IT candidate.

For very senior specialized or executive IT roles you can charge clients 25% out of $150,000.00 gross salary which would be $37,500.00 (higher end).

See invoices to clients from the US, UK, and EU countries for IT recruiting services:

Invoices for recruiting services

Program Info

Program Fees

The Tech Recruiter Partner Program comes with a GUARANTEE and costs $10,000.

  • Pay later from the commissions you earn
  • Installment plans are available

Guarantee 🀝

We are committed to your success because most of our fees are charged AFTER you become successful. We guarantee you'll get a candidate hired or you'll not pay us the remaining 70% of the fees.

Payment Terms

  • You'll only cover the initial 30% setup fee. The remaining 70% will be deducted from the money you earn with our help in the futureβ€”guaranteed only if you start earning money through our program.
  • The setup fee will be calculated based on the agency you'll join, the licenses you will need, and other parameters. It will be somewhere between $1,500 and $3,000 based on how much help you need to get things off the ground.
  • If you are running low on cash and cannot afford to cover the onboarding costs, this will not work.

Apply To Get Started

We are overwhelmed by applicants who'd like to start working 100% remotely in the Technology industry.

If you'd like to apply to start working in one of our partner organizations, apply below.

Please apply ONLY if you can afford to pay the first onboarding installment fee.

Start with your email and you'll be redirected to an application form: