Session #1: "IT Sourcing Workshop"
– Learn and practice advanced Boolean searches.
– Explain what programming languages, software frameworks , and tools are used for so you can use the right keywords.
– Try different search strategies to find suitable IT candidates.
– Use mind maps to generate powerful sourcing keywords.
Session #2: "IT Recruitment Workshop"
– Learn what do IT professionals desire so you can "pull the right strings."
– Explain the types of software engineers so you can write compelling messages.
– Try to write several messages so your copywriting improves and more IT candidates respond to your InMails or emails.
– Use mind maps to analyze IT job descriptions.
– Prepare powerful "job pitch" for selected IT positions.